Saturday, August 30, 2014

Think and then Act

While buying a Sim Card as I try to understand the activation procedure from the Sales Executive, I see this girl approaching.

As the Sales Executive hands over her new sim card to this Girl, very carelessly she removes the Old Sim card from her phone and puts in the new one.

I wonder about the fate of the old sim card, will she dispose it casually or will she destroy it properly?

It is when I see her breaking it into pieces.

I feel happy that She is careful enough to destroy the dead sim card before disposing it.

But alas my happiness doesn't last long as I see her lamenting that She has forgotten to copy her contacts from her old sim card.

Well, nothing against the girl,

But we humans, both women and men alike have a general tendency that We Act first and think later, when ideally it should be exactly the other way round...

No comments:

Post a Comment