Thursday, December 12, 2013

Going back to my roots...

While travelling to my native place, I happen to wake up during the early hours of dawn.

If getting up this early is planned or is it just a coinicidence, I really don't know.

Very curiously I look outside the window to check the approaching Station.

And my surprise and happiness know no bounds.

Nostalgia or no nostalgia, again I really don't know but somewhere deep inside my heart I know that there is a strong bond which exists between me and this place.

What if it is just for few minutes, what if it is only on the railway station, It doesn't really matter...

What matters is that I am fortunate to come back to my Alma Mater... Fortunate enough to come back to my roots... This is where I belong to... It is because of This place that Today I am What I am...

Jai Gajanan!!!

-Nachiket Dabhadkar
Shegaon Railway Station
11-12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment